If you would like to join us or to request further information, please use the form below or the Contact Us button on the right hand side of your screen. We look forward to meeting you!
- MMM (MEMBERS MONTHLY MEETING) at La Maison De Fleurie Patisserie. Christaki Kranou 18. Patmos Germasogeias, Limassol https://goo.gl/maps/4vMTU5i8gU82 Organiser: Board
- Thursday, 16th November, 6:30pm
- Thursday, 14th December, 6:30pm
- FRIENDS OF CIWOT BOOK CLUB For all new members who would like to join the Book Club – please kindly contact us. 2017 BOOK CLUB READING LIST
- FRIENDS OF CIWOT BOWLING (1st Thursday of the month)
Galactica Bowling Center (In Mesa Geitonia area of Limassol). https://goo.gl/maps/oazPFChr54H2 RSVP is a must to reserve the correct number of lanes. Price 7 euros for 3 games (includes shoes and balls).
NOVEMBER – DECEMBER 2017
- Thursday, November 23rd at7pm FUN THURSDAY MAKE YOUR OWN PIZZA Venue: Pizza Express
- Saturday, November 25, 10a.m till 12:30pm – WOMAN, VITALITY & BALANCE by Elena Georgiadou. Venue: The Garden restaurant
- Thursday, November 30, 10am – 1pm. CIWOT Get Organised Event & Launch of New Organisers Manual (for CIWOT members only). Venue: The Garden restaurant conference Center. Free to members. Refreshments paid for individually. When organizing an event for your family, for your business, or even for CIWOT – it helps to have tricks up your sleeve to make the event run smoothly.
So, we invite you to join us for a lively workshop called “Get Organised”. We will share knowledge and inspiration to discover what it takes to do successful event organizing. We will also celebrate the launch of the new CIWOT ‘Manual for Organisers’, designed to help our Board, Admins, Coordinators, Teams – and all of our members who want to make a difference in our Limassol community.
- Saturday, December 2nd Time:12-4pm HERITAGE SCHOOL CHRISTMAS FAIR. We will use this event to fund-raise for our new Priority Charity (Cyprus Autism Association), to promote CIWOT, and to recruit children for the CIWOT big fund-raising and youth mentoring event “Dance-A- Thon”.
The Committee for the Xmas Fair has been set up, we are awaiting to hear some exiting news from them. But if you would like to join the Xmas decision makers, please join the Committee on Monday, November 20th, at 11 a.m. Ibsens cafe.
The Heritage Xmas Fair will be on December 2nd, 2017 (Saturday) from 12 lunchtime to 4 p.m.
If you would like to volunteer your time for an hour or more, between 12 lunchtime and 4 p.m please, get in touch with us.
- Friday, December 8th CIWOT Christmas Party 2017. Venue: Avli tou Vasilea restaurant. Whether you’ve been naughty or nice, come and join us for the CIWOT Christmas Party. You are sure to have a good time with plenty of food, wine and music. Reservation deadline: December 4th.
- Sunday, January 14th – Dance-a-thon 2018 in aid of Cyprus Autism Association at the Trakasol Cultural Centre, Limassol Marina. We will soon be enlisting children, schools and dancers. We need every member of CIWOT to take part in order to make this event a success! Please choose a friend, neighbour, contact, client or customer and ask them to sponsor this event. You can send them the document attached to this email. WE STILL NEED MORE SPONSORS TO ENSURE SUCCESS!!!